Cisco ASA5525-FPWR-K9 ASA 5500-X
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services brings distinctive threat-focused next-generation security services to the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls. It provides comprehensive protection from known and advanced threats, including protection against targeted and persistent malware attacks . Cisco ASA is the world’s most widely deployed, enterprise-class stateful firewall. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services features these comprehensive capabilities:
● Site-to-site and remote access VPN and advanced clustering provide highly secure, high-performance access and high availability to help ensure business continuity.
● Granular Application Visibility and Control (AVC) supports more than 4,000 application-layer and risk-based controls that can launch tailored intrusion prevention system (IPS) threat detection policies to optimize security effectiveness.
● The industry-leading Cisco ASA with FirePOWER next-generation IPS (NGIPS) provides highly effective threat prevention and full contextual awareness of users, infrastructure, applications, and content to detect multivector threats and automate defense response.
● Reputation- and category-based URL filtering offer comprehensive alerting and control over suspicious web traffic and enforce policies on hundreds of millions of URLs in more than 80 categories.
● AMP provides industry-leading breach detection effectiveness, sandboxing, a low total cost of ownership, and superior protection value that helps you discover, understand, and stop malware and emerging threats missed by other security layers.
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services include Cisco ASA firewalling, AVC, URL filtering, NGIPS, and AMP. This unique set of capabilities is available on the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series NGFW platforms: Cisco ASA 5506-X, 5506W-X, 5506H-X, 5508-X, 5516-X, 5512-X, 5515-X, 5525-X, 5545-X, 5555-X.
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services software is supported on the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series of next-generation midrange security appliances running Cisco ASA Software Release 9.2.2 and later.
Cisco ASA 5500-X Series 6-port Gigabit Ethernet Interface Cards extend the I/O profile of the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series appliances* by providing additional GE ports. The cards provide the following benefits:
● Better segmentation of network traffic into separate security zones
● Fiber-optic cable connectivity for long-distance communication
● Load sharing of traffic as well as protection against link failure through the use of EtherChannel
● Support for jumbo Ethernet frames of up to 9000 bytes
● Protection against cable failure for the most demanding active/active failover and full-mesh firewall deployments
Please call us at 877-263-8436 if you have any questions