The Cisco® Catalyst® 3650 Series is the next generation of enterprise-class standalone and stackable access-layer switches that provide the foundation for full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. The 3650 Series is built on the advanced Cisco StackWise®-160, and takes advantage of the new Cisco Unified Access™ Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC).
This switch can enable uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility, application optimization, and superior resiliency. The 3650 Series switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE®) on the Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series multigigabit switches, and offer modular and field-replaceable redundant fans and power supplies.
The 3650 Series switches also come in a 12-inch lower depth form factor so that you can deploy them in tight wiring closets in remote branches and offices where depth of the switch is a concern. In addition, the 3650 multigigabit switches support current and next-generation wireless speeds and standards (including 802.11ac Wave 2) on existing cabling infrastructure. The 3650 Series switches help increase wireless productivity and reduce TCO.
● Integrated wireless controller capability with:
◦ Up to 40G of wireless capacity per switch (48-port models)
◦ Support for up to 50 access points and 1000 wireless clients on each switching entity (switch or stack)
● 24 and 48 10/100/1000 data and PoE+ models with energy-efficient Ethernet (EEE) supported ports
● Five fixed-uplink models with four Gigabit Ethernet, two 10 Gigabit Ethernet, four 10 Gigabit Ethernet, eight 10 Gigabit Ethernet, or two 40 Gigabit Ethernet Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (QSFP+) ports
● 24-port and 48-port 10/100/1000 PoE+ models with lower noise and reduced depth of 11.62 inches for shallow depth cabinets in enterprise, retail, and branch-office environments
● Optional Cisco StackWise-160 technology that provides scalability and resiliency with 160 Gbps of stack throughput
● Support for external power system RPS 2300 on the 3650 mini SKUs for power redundancy
● Full IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) with 30W power on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
● Cisco UPOE with 60W power per port in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
● IEEE 802.3bz (2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T) to go beyond 1 Gbps with existing Category 5e and Category 6
● IEEE 802.1ba Audio Video Bridging (AVB) built in to provide a better AV experience, including improved time synchronization and quality of service (QoS)
● Software support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, multicast routing, modular QoS, Flexible NetFlow (FNF) Version 9, and enhanced security features
● Single universal Cisco IOS® Software image across all license levels, providing an easy upgrade path for software features
● Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90-day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
- Request a quote to see your discounted price
- Free Shipping
- 365 days