The Cisco® Catalyst® 3750-X and 3560-X Series Switches are an enterprise-class lines of stackable and standalone switches, respectively. These switches provide high availability, scalability, security, energy efficiency, and ease of operation with innovative features such as Cisco StackPower (available only on the Catalyst 3750‑X), IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) configurations, optional network modules, redundant power supplies, and Media Access Control Security (MACsec) features.
The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series with StackWise® Plus technology provides scalability, ease of management and investment protection for the evolving business needs. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X enhance productivity by enabling applications such as IP telephony, wireless, and video for borderless network experience.
Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X Series primary features:
● 24 and 48 10/100/1000 PoE+, non-PoE models, and 12 and 24 GE SFP port models
● 24 and 48 10/100/1000 UPOE-capable models with Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support
● Four optional uplink network modules with GE or 10GE ports
● Industry first PoE+ with 30W power on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
● Dual redundant, modular power supplies and fans
● Media Access Control Security (MACsec) hardware-based encryption
● Flexible NetFlow and switch-to-switch hardware encryption with the Service Module uplink
● Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) for routed access in IP Base image
● IPv4 and IPv6 routing, Multicast routing, advanced quality of service (QoS), and security features in hardware
● Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90 day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support