CISCO C9300-24P-A CATALYST 9300 MANAGED L3 SWITCH - 24 POE+ ETHERNET PORTS, NETWORK ADVANTAGE With C9300-DNA-A-24-3Y 3 Year License NEW FACTORY SEALED. IN STOCK.
Part No. C9300-24P-A with the 3 Year License C9300-DNA-A-24-3Y
CISCO - CATALYST 9300 MANAGED L3 SWITCH - 24 POE+ ETHERNET PORTS, NETWORK ADVANTAGE (C9300-24P-A).
CONDITION : NEW FACTORY SEALED.
AVAILABILITY : IN STOCK.
OUR WARRANTY : 360 Days
Switch Models and Configurations
The Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series is made up of seven different switch models. Any of the models can be used together in a stack of up to eight units.
Table 1 lists port scale and power details for the Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series models.
Product Overview: Features
● Highest wireless scale with Wave 2 access points supported on a single switch with select models
● UADP 2.0 Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) with programmable pipeline and microengine capabilities, along with template-based, configurable allocation of Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding, Access Control Lists (ACLs), and Quality of Service (QoS) entries
● Intel® x86 CPU complex with 8-GB memory, and 16 GB of flash and external USB 3.0 SSD pluggable storage slot to host containers
● USB 2.0 slot to load system images and set configurations
● Up to 480 Gbps of local stackable switching bandwidth
● Flexible and dense uplink offerings with 1G, Multigigabit, 10G, and 40G, with platform readiness for 25G
● Flexible downlink options with 1G and Multigigabit links
● Leading PoE capabilities with up to 384 ports of PoE per stack, 60W Cisco UPOE, and PoE+
● Intelligent Power Management with Cisco StackPower technology, providing power stacking among members for power redundancy
● Line-rate, hardware-based Flexible NetFlow (FNF), delivering flow collection of up to 64,000 flows
● IPv6 support in hardware, providing wire-rate forwarding for IPv6 networks
● Dual-stack support for IPv4/IPv6 and dynamic hardware forwarding table allocations, for ease of IPv4-to-IPv6 migration
● Cisco IOS XE, a modern operating system for the enterprise with support for model-driven programmability including NETCONF, RESTCONF, YANG, on-box Python scripting, streaming telemetry, container-based application hosting, and patching for critical bug fixes. The OS also has built-in defenses to protect against runtime attacks
● SD-Access: The Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switches form the foundational building block for SD-Access, Cisco’s lead enterprise architecture:
◦ Policy-based automation from edge to cloud
◦ Simplified segmentation and micro-segmentation, with predictable performance and scalability
◦ Automation through the Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module (APIC-EM)
◦ Policy handled through the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
◦ Network assurance provided through the Network Data Platform
◦ Faster launch of new business services and significantly improved issue resolution time
● Plug and Play (PnP) enabled: A simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new branch or campus device rollouts or updates to an existing network
● Advanced security:
◦ Encrypted Traffic Analytics (ETA): You benefit from the power of machine learning to identify and take actions toward threats or anomalies in your network, including malware detection in encrypted traffic (without decryption) and distributed anomaly detection
◦ Support for AES-256 with the powerful MACsec 256-bit encryption algorithm available on all models
◦ Trustworthy systems: Hardware anchored Secure Boot and Secure Unique Device Identification (SUDI) support for Plug and Play, to verify the identity of the hardware and software
- Free Shipping